The benefits of safflower on the body in general:
- helps to promote and maintain heart health, and protect against infection from clots, as it helps to expand the arteries.
- helps promote liver health and activate its functions.
- helps treat sore throats because of its effective properties.
- helps treat arthritis and resist rheumatism problems.
- helps reduce levels of harmful cholesterol in the blood.
- helps treat many skin diseases, including vitiligo, psoriasis, and eczema.
- helps eliminate gum infections and makes the mouth smell good.
- helps protect the skin from wrinkles and signs of aging.
- helps promote the health of the digestive system, as it improves the digestion of food, including indigestion.
- works to get rid of the fat that accumulates in the abdominal area.
Benefits of saffron for hair and skin:
- The main chemical components of safflower are oleic, linoleic, palmitic, fatty acids, and linolenic, and they have many benefits for hair and skin.
- Maintains the softness, suppleness, and radiance of skin and hair.
- Stimulate the growth of thicker, longer and stronger hair.
- Reduce the appearance of aging such as premature wrinkles and fine lines.
- Eliminates dandruff and supports hair growth.
- Boost immunity to the skin and prevent infections.
- Antioxidant properties protect against free radicals that cause hair loss and pimples.
What is safflower?
This plant looks like a thorn flower and its color ranges from yellow to red. In general, safflower or Carthamus Tinctorius is used to dye foods and even fabrics. It also has a zesty taste and is used in cooking. But how can you use it for your hair? Here are the most prominent benefits of safflower on hair, along with two natural mixtures through which you can take advantage of its many benefits. But first, it should be noted that you can get safflower in several forms, including:
Hair lengthening and thickening: thanks to its formula rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, it also compensates for lost proteins that may impair hair growth.
Smoothing and moisturizing hair: The safflower rich in nutrients formula contributes to improving the texture of the hair, as it restores the luster and hydration that may be lost due to external factors. Also, experience has proven that it contributes to improving the condition of brittle hair as well.
Hair protection: This is from harmful external factors such as sunlight, pollution, and dry air. It also limits the damages of the high heat used while styling your hair with a hairdryer or iron.
Safflower water mixture for hair
- 1 tablespoon of dried safflower
- one and a half cups of water
- Two tablespoons of coconut oil or any of the best oils for thickening and glossy hair.
- Pour the water into a saucepan over the fire and add the safflower to it until it boils while closing the pot to trap the steam.
- Remove the pot from the heat and leave the mixture to rest for 15 minutes, then proceed to filter it.
- Pour the safflower water into a spray bottle and add the oil.
- Shake well to mix the mixture.
- Sprinkle the mixture on your hair abundantly until it is completely wet and distribute the mixture with your fingers from roots to ends.
- Leave the mixture on your hair for 40 minutes, then shower as usual.
- Repeat the mixture 2 to 3 times a week for a noticeable result.
We do our best to process & ship all orders as soon as possible. Most orders are processed within 48-72 hours. We process orders between Monday-Friday and do not ship on weekends.
We’re proud to offer worldwide shipping for all orders.
10-20 Business Days (Worldwide)
3-10 Business Days (Local)
These are estimated delivery times only, therefore Sparkly Trees is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Tracking your order:
Our orders always include tracking information that is normally sent via email within 48 hours after the order has been shipped.
Can we help?
Please contact us via e-mail if you need any assistance.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We are here for you.