Our edible Algatinado red Sea moss also known as Gigartina Pistillata, harvested by hand in their natural environment along the coast of North Africa is the new wow factor in your kitchen.
With a “cool” shape as a little red branch, perfect to boost the looking of any dish.
Its crunchy bite and texture in combination with an almond taste and earthy aromas make our Atlantic Algatinado the perfect complement for any of your recipes.
Rich in protein, vitamin A, iodine, iron, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, copper, sulfur, and antioxidants.
This amazing Natural Grown Sea moss has been used to support people against some diseases like respiratory issues, intestinal disorders, or glandular problems. Used re-hydrated to get a mild sea twist in your dishes and feel the magic nutritional power provided by this red Sea Vegetable.
- the proportion of λ-polysaccharide in Gigartina Pistillata species is much higher than that in C. Crispus [ Read Article ]
- Approximately 30% of the dry weight of Gigartina Pistillata seaweed is λ-carrageenan [ Read Article ]
- Antitumour Potential of Gigartina Pistillata Carrageenans against Colorectal Cancer Stem Cell-Enriched Tumourspheres [ Read Article ]
- Health-promoting effects in the gut and influence on lipid metabolism of Gigartina Pistillata in hypercholesterolemic [ Read Article ]
Buy this Seamoss product for the first time now and feel all the Ocean magic with us.
- Almond taste with the sea twist and earthy aroma.
- Crunchy texture.
- Beautiful appearance as a little red branch.
- Keto thickener.
- Our Atlantic Seamoss is very rich in protein and vitamins of group A.
- Rich in minerals such as iodine, iron, sodium, phosphorus, magnesium, calcium, copper, sulfur, and antioxidants.
- This amazing seaweed has been used to support people against some diseases like respiratory issues, intestinal disorders, or glandular. problem
HOW TO ENJOY IT:
- Use it to make salads or as a complement to your dishes.
- The almond flavor with the ocean twist makes the Algatinado a perfect ingredient to create balance when tuning and exploring flavors.
- Use the gel created in the water when this seaweed is boiled to use it as a keto thickener for your fancy salsas or as a substitute for the egg white in the bakery.
- Explore the possibilities in the mixology of this amazing seaweed both as a garnish or to get a more delicate texture in your cocktails.
Do not use if you suffer from any blood clotting disorders or are using anticoagulant medications (blood thinners) May contain nuts, shellfish
If you have hyper (overactive) active thyroid, it’s best not to use this product.Directions:
Add to food or beverages, serve to tasteLegal Disclaimer
Individuals who are pregnant or with an existing medical condition should seek qualified expert advice before using any supplement, herb, or spice. Irish Moss functions as a thinner. As a result, individuals that are taking anticoagulant medications (blood thinners) or suffer from any blood clotting disorders should not use Irish Sea Moss in any form. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease. For diagnosis or treatment consult your physician. We do not provide medical advice Unless expressly indicated in the product description, content on our website is not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition or to substitute advice given by medical practitioners, pharmacists, or other licensed health care professionals. You should contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. You should always read the labels, warnings, and instructions provided with the product before using or consuming it and not solely rely on the information presented on our website.
NOTE: we have only natural sea moss, it’s normal to find shells or sand or crabs or other ocean creature in our products.
WARNING: Do not expose the moss to sunlight while soaking it in water, as it will lose its purple color.
We do our best to process & ship all orders as soon as possible. Most orders are processed within 48-72 hours. We process orders between Monday-Friday and do not ship on weekends.
We’re proud to offer worldwide shipping for all orders.
10-20 Business Days (Worldwide)
3-10 Business Days (Local)
These are estimated delivery times only, therefore Sparkly Trees is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Tracking your order:
Our orders always include tracking information that is normally sent via email within 48 hours after the order has been shipped.
Can we help?
Please contact us via e-mail if you need any assistance.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We are here for you.