Prostate gland massage therapy prolongs and promotes prostate health through the drainage of excess prostate fluid, and the discharge of possible inflammatory secretions. Prostate massage promotes a healthy prostate gland in males and will help:
• To deter the agents of prostate disease.
• To release pent-up fluid and improves gland blood circulation.
• To prevent inflammation caused by the absorption of infectious agents.
• To facilitate the release of accumulated substances in the gland.
• To reduce blood stasis (in Chinese medicine, the stagnation of blood released outside of the vessels and into bodily fluids).
• To fight chronic bacterial prostatitis, inflammatory fungal prostatitis, and chronic aseptic prostatitis by relieving full, soft prostate glands of harmful secretions.
• To provide acupressure therapy that brings sensation to the specific prostate perineum point, beneficial for optimal prostate health and sexual function.
• To relieve poor prostate conditions while also increasing sexual pleasure.
…in order to provide overall greater prostate health. Prostate massage is a treatment method recommended by health professionals for its significant prevention benefits.