The Moroccan Siwak or the Municipal Siwak is among the oldest natural materials that Moroccan women used to take care of their beauty because it contains a group of ingredients that take care of the gums, teeth, skin, and even hair.
Moroccan Siwak is extracted from the quilt of the walnut tree, and it is considered the best type of siwak, despite its bitter and pungent taste, but it is more effective in treating a range of aesthetic problems.
In addition, the Moroccan Siwak can take care of your hair effectively, in addition to the dark brown color that it can give to your hair. The Moroccan Siwak contains ingredients that strengthen the follicles and protect them from falling out. It also cleanses the scalp and eliminates dandruff because it contains Altinic.
The benefits of Moroccan toothpicks for the teeth
– Fights the problem of caries and dental pits
– Protects the teeth from the accumulation of yellow layer (or the so-called tartar)
– Prevents the accumulation of bacteria on the gums and tongue
– Eliminates bad breath
– Contains ingredients with a slight fragrance that may improve mouth odor
– Strengthens gums and prevents inflammation
– It whitens teeth
– Treating the teeth from the effects of smoking
How to use the Moroccan toothpicks for teeth
Cut a small piece of the toothpick in a longitudinal shape, then wash it well until it becomes wet, rub it on the teeth and gums without violence, and also the tongue is discarded immediately after use.
How to use Moroccan siwak for hair
– Boil the siwak for 10 minutes on low heat, then leave it a little until it becomes warm
– After washing the hair well with shampoo, rinse it with boiling water from the toothpicks
– Massage the scalp with your fingertips for 5 minutes
– Wash hair well with warm water
– Dry the siwak well in the oven or under the sun
– Grind it until it becomes fine as a powder
– Mix it with two tablespoons of olive oil or castor oil
– Keep in an airtight bottle for 1 day
– Section the hair, then apply the mixture to the scalp, massaging with fingertips.
Using the Moroccan toothpick to gray hair
Miswak is also suitable for dyeing in a natural way, by mixing henna with a toothpick and putting it on the hair, you will notice how the white hair will disappear, your hair color will start shiny and shiny.
In addition, the siwak plays the role of an antiseptic for the scalp, as it cleans it of fat and rid it of dandruff.
– You can choose the toothpick stick, either ground or not from the available options
– To preserve the Moroccan Siwak for a long time, the Moroccan Siwak is covered with a cotton roll and placed in a closed container
– It comes to you from the Zina store
– The product and gift will be delivered right to your door.
We do our best to process & ship all orders as soon as possible. Most orders are processed within 48-72 hours. We process orders between Monday-Friday and do not ship on weekends.
We’re proud to offer worldwide shipping for all orders.
10-20 Business Days (Worldwide)
3-10 Business Days (Local)
These are estimated delivery times only, therefore Sparkly Trees is not guaranteeing delivery dates.
Tracking your order:
Our orders always include tracking information that is normally sent via email within 48 hours after the order has been shipped.
Can we help?
Please contact us via e-mail if you need any assistance.
If you don’t have a positive experience for ANY reason, contact us and we will make sure that ALL your concerns are addressed and you leave 100% satisfied and smiling.
We are here for you.
Wellness Warrior Sophia (verified owner) –
Thank you so much for my timely delivered order. I’m super excited to start using the siwak…the benefits are many…I love buying from Bwinto because he’s communicative and sells quality products. Thank you 💖